TGB1's Grand Adventure is a action adventure video game based on TGB1's Super Awesome Show or Something. It was released for Xbox One, PS4 and Nintendo Switch consoles on March 29, 2018.
TGB1 and Insecurity are on an epic quest to thwart Crocodile Matthews' latest scheme!
- A Cheesy Dream - In this tutorial level, TGB1 must make his was to Breault Burgers in order to fix a customer's sandwich.
- Hangover Havoc - Both TGB1 and Insecurity are Drunk on Milk, and Insecurity must find TGB1 so they can go home.
- The Burger-Mobile - TGB1 and Insecurity must escape Big City in the Burger-Mobile.
- Hear Me, Fools! - Stranded in a vast desert, TGB1 most destroy Crocodile Matthews' propaganda towers.
- Bathtub Sledge - TGB1 and Insecurity must destroy the rest of the propaganda towers whilst sliding down the slopes in a bathtub.
- Tough Tavern - Insecurity must defeat all of the thugs to get the key to the Burger-Mobile back.
- No Parking Anytime - TGB1 and Insecurity must drive around the bar in search of the keys to the main road.
- Make it a Chocolate! - Insecurity must rescue TGB1 from Security.
- Deep, Dark and some other third thing - TGB1 and Insecurity need to slide down the slopes of the trench.
- Monster Mania - TGB1 must proceed through the trench, while avoiding various monsters.
- Trash Thrashing - Insecurity needs to destroy Crocodile Matthews' TVs, while also traversing this polluted area.
- Name's TSB1 - Insecurity must fight TSB1.
- Ice Cream Dream - In this surreal dream land, TGB1 and Insecurity must find a way out of DairyWorld.
- Prison Break - With the jewel in their mitts, TGB1 and Insecurity must escape the prison.
- TSB1 Strikes Back! - TGB1 must fight TSB1 one last time.
- Welcome to Croctopolis... Minions - TGB1 must traverse what was once Big City and destroy Crocodile Matthews' statues.
- RoadBlock - With a repaired Burger-Mobile, TGB1 and Insecurity must make it back to Breault Burgers.
- Turn the Tables on Crocodile Matthews! - TGB1 must defeat Crocodile Matthews and save Big City.
- TGB1 - TGB1 is the main playable character of the game. He has a regular spin attack, an uppercut attack, a bowling ball attack and a sonic wave guitar attack.
- Insecurity - Insecurity is the secondary playable character of the game. He has a regular spin attack, a cartwheel attack, a body slam attack and the ability to pick up and throw things.
- TGB2 - TGB2 appears at the start of each level to give TGB1 and Insecurity new abilities, as well as providing advice.
- TSB1 - TSB1 is the main antagonist of the game, as he was assigned to stop TGB1 and Insecurity from foiling Crocodile Matthews' scheme. He is fought as a boss twice.
- Jamesphie - In a small but pivotal role, Jamesphie appears in Turn the Tables on Crocodile Matthews!, where he must be used as a human shield to help defeat Crocodile Matthews.
- Sophie - Sophie makes a cameo in Welcome to Croctopolis... Minions, trapped in a prison made of peanut butter.
- Lemon - Lemon appears in a few cutscenes, and is absent from the main game.
Each enemy, excluding Wasps, YellowJackets, Turrets, Mini-MERVs and MERVs takes on a different design in each world to fit the theme of that world.
- Wasp - These are located in many areas throughout the game. They will only hurt you if you touch them. They award 5 Valuable Objects when defeated.
- YellowJacket - Same as Wasp, but more aggressive.
- Fogger - A chubby enemy who has incredibly bad breath, which is its weapon. They are found in each area of the game, and can be defeated by any attack, though they require progressively more hits to be defeated as the game progresses.
- Slammer - A tall and thin enemy who carries a hammer of some kind to slam you. They are found in The Jamesphiecave, The Beach, The Factory, The Sewers and Crocodile Matthews' Fortress. They can be defeated by any attack, though they require progressively more hits to be defeated as the game progresses.
- Flinger - A floating enemy who throws ice bombs at you from a distance. If they hit you, you will slide around uncontrollably. They are found in The Beach, The Sewers, The Tundra, Outer Space and Crocodile Matthews' Fortress. They can only be defeated by air-based attacks, and require 2 hits to defeat.
- Spinner - An enemy who holds an axe, and spins around when you near it. They are found in The Factory, The Tundra, Outer Space and Crocodile Matthews' Fortress. They can only be defeated with attacks that involve hitting the floor, and require 2 hits to defeat.
- Turret - An enemy who hides inside a barrel, and shoots at you when you come close. They are found in The Sewers, The Tundra and Crocodile Matthews' Fortress. They can be defeated by any attack.
- Popper - An enemy who will move away from you when you come near, and then shoot 3 (later 7) projectiles at you. They are found in The Tundra and Crocodile Matthews' Fortress. They can only be defeated by long-range attacks, and require 2 hits to defeat.
- Mini-MERV - A floating enemy who shoots lasers at you when you come close, and won't stop until you get out of its range or defeat it. They are found in Outer Space and Crocodile Matthew's Fortress. They can be defeated by any attack, and require 3 hits to defeat.
- MERV - An upgraded version of Mini-MERV, who is bigger, stronger, and shoots missiles at you. They are only found in Crocodile Matthew's Fortress. They can be defeated by any attack, and require 4 hits to defeat.
- TSB1 -
- Security -
- Crocodile Matthews -
- Valuable Objects - Valuable Objects are the main currency in TGB1's Grand Adventure. They can be given to TGB2 so he can upgrade your abilities throughout the game. They are colour-coded by value (Red = 1, Yellow = 2, Green = 5, Blue/Teal = 10 and Purple = 50).
- Crystal Shard - Crystal Shards are the secondary currency in TGB1's Grand Adventure. You obtain one every time you complete a challenge. You need to collect a certain amount in each world to be able to move on to the next. There are 50 in total.
- Triple Gooberberry Sunrises - Triple Gooberberry Sunrises appear in place of a health bar. Every time you are hit by an enemy, you will lose 1 sundae. When you lose all your sundaes, you are done for. But, you can remedy this by buying Golden Sundae Bowls from TGB2, each one increases your health bar by one point.
- Smelly Sundae - The Smelly Sundae is a Power-Up that can be found in The Jamesphiecave, The Sewers and Crocodile Matthew's Fortress. It allows TGB1 (or whoever you are playing as) to run faster and be able to break Steel Safes with any attack for a short time.
- Remote Control - The Remote Control is a Power-Up that can be found in The Factory and The Tundra. It allows TGB1 (or whoever you are playing as) to take control of a RC Car. It is only used for side tasks.
- Wooden Crates - The most common box. They can be destroyed by any means, and reward 2 Valuable Objects when destroyed.
- Floating Boxes - A box that floats high above out of reach. They can only be destroyed by air-based attacks, and reward 10 Valuable Objects when destroyed.
- Computers - A computer monitor that disappears when you approach it, but comes back when you leave. They can only be destroyed by long-range attacks, and reward 25 Valuable Objects when destroyed.
- TNT Barrels - A barrel full of Dynamite which fuse ignites with the softest touch. If you are caught in the explosion, you will lose 1 Triple Gooberberry Sunrise. They reward 50 Valuable Objects once they've exploded.
- Steel Safes - A safe constructed of pure steel. They can only be destroyed by the strongest attacks, and reward 100 Valuable Objects when destroyed.