Pilot is episode 1a of Comedy World. It premiered on Kids' WB on March 7, 1998.
PC Guy and Eric go through their first day of school as we are introduced to Lakeside City and its inhabits.
- Dee Bradley Baker as The Narrator
- Andrew Rannells as PC Guy
- Josh Peck as Eric
- Tom Kenny as David and Paul
- Jim Hanks as Dallas
- Edward Felker as Stanley
- Carlos Alazraqui as Joey
- Mike Pollock as Principal Walker
- Billy West as Sebastian
- This is the very first episode of the series.
- There are some aspects to this episode and the rest of season 1 that have completely changed later on in the series:
- PC Guy is a lot more sarcastic and has some characteristics of a sociopath. This is especially noticeable in Pranks for Nothing. His voice is also slightly deeper.
- Principal Walker was less of a corrupt and psychotic character, and was more of an oblivious principal.
- Stanley is not as greedy as he would be in future segments.