| ALLOWED USERS
Only the following users are allowed to edit this article, besides Wikia Staff, bureaucrats and administrators.
This is a summary of notable incidents that have taken place at various Creation Universe theme parks. This list is not intended to be a comprehensive list of every such event, but only those that have a significant impact on the parks or park operations, or are otherwise significantly newsworthy.
Mr. Driller's Namtendo Blast
- On June 12, 2008, an unidentified mechanism failed, causing the front row of ride vehicles to be sprayed with vegetable oil. The affected guests were given a change of clothes and were able to shower at the property. No injuries were reported.
Bowser's Doom Coaster
- On October 11, 2009, a man committed suicide near the ride. It was later discovered that the man killed himself by shoving a churro down his throat and choking himself.
- On June 29, 2011, a technical glitch caused the ride to stop completely, stranding 12 riders for 45 minutes. No injuries were reported.
The Creation Coaster
- On July 19, 2013, a technical glitch occurred similar to the one on Bowser's Doom Coaster, stranding riders on the lift hill of The Creation Coaster for 30 minutes.
360° Fun Slide
- On May 4, 1998, a 9-year old girl was injured during when encountering a loop. This led to a $50,000 fine for healthcare. The girl had back injuries, which were treated the following week. This occurred during when the 360° Fun Slide was similar to what is to be the circular version of Devil Steps, an obstacle from Sasuke (what is to be the rest of the world's Ninja Warrior). In 1999, the Fun Slide added ceiling and removed the ladder, which has been the form of the ride ever since.
- A crime attempt occurred on March 4, 2010 at 6:10am, at this time, a 7 year old slept with his parents. An unidentified 47 year-old man attempted to kill the boy by dropping him out the window, but failed, because the windows of Blue HQ remain closed at night to prevent crimes. The man was arrested later that day.
- On the morning of August 28, 2015, a rider on Lumpy's Coaster suddenly found the safety restraint lap bar failing on the far end of the track, forcing them to hold on for the remainder of the ride, fearful of being ejected. As a safety precaution, the ride was closed for 3 days whilst technicians investigated the restraint system on the ride. An internal review by park officials later determined that the ride's staff on that morning had failed to follow park procedures for ensuring that the rider was properly secured before the ride.
- On May 13, 2007, a 4 year old boy died when he fell off the top of the attraction. The family of the affected guest was later sued because the boy refused to wear his safety harness. The attraction was shut down a few days later for safety checks.
Splendid: Tower of Power
- On March 9, 2014, the ride vehicle stalled at the top during the first launch. After 30 minutes, the ride continued. It was later reported that a power error occurred on the computer that was controlling the ride.
- On July 8, 2016, the ride vehicle was activated randomly every 8 seconds. This caused severe damage to the motors. Eventually, the motors failed and the ride plummeted down to where it caused damage to the floor. The ride was closed until further notice, and it was later reported that the computer controlling the ride was hacked. The perpetrator was then revealed to be Quincy Dardingson, an infamous hacker known as HackusGenius on social media. Quincy was then banned from all Creation Universe properties indefinitely and sentenced to prison for 3 years and 120 hours of community service. The ride was then fixed a few weeks later.
Creation Universe Lightworx Parade
- In 2000, the PB&J Otter float got its side of the float torn in a rainstorm, leading to a new safety rule that the parade won't happen in inclement weather.
- In 2002, the Double Dare float assets fell down and crashed on The Electric Company float. No injures were reported.
- In 2004, the Chick-Fil-A float hit the top of Ootsie's Bumper Logs and injured two patrons.
- On May 5, 2016, a person almost died while speeding in his car, up at 340 km/h. This was noted on the beginning of the map, just after he finished. The person had several surgeries citing severe head injuries and severe limb injuries, which were treated later that day.
Incidents involving costumed characters
- On May 3, 2012, while attempting to reach the end of Baggy Ground, a twenty-six year old man suddenly jumped on Harold Slikk's head. The person inside the costume was not severely injured and the twenty-six year old suspect was banned from the park.
- In May 2006, a 16-year-old boy was banned from all Creation Universe properties after he supposedly attacked Konata Izumi, severe enough that the employee inside suffered major head injuries. He later sued the park in 2009 but lost the case.
- On November 22, 2007, a 31-year-old man dressed as PC Guy was arrested for beating up 2 park employees. The employees thought he was only joking around, until they went to relax backstage and found out he was not their friend. Both of the employees received minor injuries, and were treated at the local hospital.
- On December 2, 1999, a 38-year-old employee dressed as Blue Mario was killed at Guyish Central when he was run over by the SpongeBob float in the Lightworx Parade that day. The employee had worked at the park for 4 years. Creation Universe representatives commented that no incident of these circumstances had ever happened before to a cast member and that no guests had seen the incident. This led OSHA to fine Creation Universe $6,300 for having employees in restricted areas.