| ALLOWED USERS
Only the following users are allowed to edit this article, besides Wikia Staff, bureaucrats and administrators.
This is a summary of notable incidents that have taken place at various Creation Universe theme parks. This list is not intended to be a comprehensive list of every such event, but only those that have a significant impact on the parks or park operations, or are otherwise significantly newsworthy.
Mr. Driller's Namtendo Blast
- On June 12, 2008, an unidentified mechanism failed, causing the front row of ride vehicles to be sprayed with vegetable oil. The affected guests were given a change of clothes and were able to shower at the property. No injuries were reported.
Bowser's Doom Coaster
- On October 11, 2009, a man committed suicide near the ride. It was later discovered that the man killed himself by shoving a churro down his throat and choking himself.
- On June 29, 2011, a technical glitch caused the ride to stop completely, stranding 12 riders for 45 minutes. No injuries were reported.
The Creation Coaster
- On July 19, 2013, a technical glitch occurred similar to the one on Bowser's Doom Coaster, stranding riders on the lift hill of The Creation Coaster for 30 minutes.
- A crime attempt occurred on March 4, 2010 at 6:10am, at this time, a 7 year old slept with his parents. An unidentified 47 year-old man attempted to kill the boy by dropping him out the window, but failed, because the windows of Blue HQ remain closed at night to prevent crimes. The man was arrested later that day.
- On the morning of August 28, 2015, a rider on Lumpy's Coaster suddenly found the safety restraint lap bar failing on the far end of the track, forcing them to hold on for the remainder of the ride, fearful of being ejected. As a safety precaution, the ride was closed for 3 days whilst technicians investigated the restraint system on the ride. An internal review by park officials later determined that the ride's staff on that morning had failed to follow park procedures for ensuring that the rider was properly secured before the ride.
- On May 13, 2007, a 4 year old boy died when he fell off the top of the attraction. The family of the affected guest was later sued because the boy refused to wear his safety harness. The attraction was shut down a few days later for safety checks.
Creation Universe Lightworx Parade
- In 2000, the PB&J Otter float got its side of the float torn in a rainstorm, leading to a new safety rule that the parade won't happen in inclement weather.
- In 2002, the Double Dare float assets fell down and crashed on The Electric Company float. No injures were reported.
- In 2004, the Chick-Fil-A float hit the top of Ootsie's Bumper Logs and injured two patrons.
Incidents involving costumed characters
- In 2014, an unidentified woman sued Creation Universe Orlando because she claimed that Strong Bad grabbed and fondled her. She claimed to have gained 50 pounds as a result of the incident and sued Creation Universe for $150,000 in damages for assault and battery, false imprisonment and humiliation. The plaintiff dropped charges after Creation Universe's lawyers presented her with a photo of the costume, which had only inoperable stub arms, a common feature among the shorter characters. Strong Bad's, however, was redesigned after the incident to allow the actor to control them.