A player's home is a customizable space within Potens that acts as a rest area inbetween matches in some modes of play.
Player's homes can be set on various modes of viewing.
- You only, where the home can only be seen to a Hyacintho Dashboard with the player who owns the home in control of it. No other players can join the player in their home.
- Local players, where the home can be seen on both the Hyacintho Dashboard and the television set (if turned on). Local players are able to enter the home in this mode.
- Approved players, where the home can only be seen by users who the player has approved.
- Followers, where the home can be seen by people who follow the player.
- Followers and friends, where the home can be seen by both people who follow the player and the player's friends.
- Friends, where the home can be seen by friends only.
- Public, where the home can be seen in a public catalog of homes visible to every player playing the game.