|“||Oh, the agony!||”|
— PC Guy
His list of inventions can be seen here.
PC Guy is a sarcastic, intelligent, well-intentioned and physically weak teenager. He has a knack for inventions, as he has been creating them ever since he was an infant. At school, he is known for getting bullied and injured, though to a lesser extent as Constantinos.
- He was named after Edward Felker, who happens to be Comedy World's creative director.
- In the first few seasons, he was a laughing stock at school, but this has since subsided.
- He has a crush on Kimberly, though Kimberly only thinks of PC Guy as a friend. This crush was quite common in the first two seasons.
- PC Guy's actor is well known for voicing Archie Andrews in the 1999 cartoon, Archie's Weird Mysteries, originally playing as Elder Price in the 2011 Broadway musical, The Book of Mormon, and for working with 4Kids Entertainment from 2001 to 2006.
- PC Guy has a rival; his name happens to be Snodgrass Phthiraptera.
- In some way or form, he appears in nearly every episode of the series, with the only exception being the season 5 segment, Keep an Eye Out.
- In early episodes, PC Guy was a lot more snarky and he had some characteristics of a sociopath. However, this was eventually toned down starting from Trouble at School.
- Surprisingly enough, PC Guy has two other nicknames ("Ed" and "Eddy"), although it isn't as common as his trademark sobriquet.