|“||Remember when being a student at Lakeside City School meant something?||”|
— PC Guy
PC Guy is voiced by Andrew Rannells.
PC Guy is a sarcastic but well-intentioned, intelligent, and physically weak teenager. He has a knack for inventions, as he has been creating them ever since he was a fetus. He reportedly has an IQ of 300 and is capable of creating gadgets that far surpass modern technology. At school, he is known for getting bullied and injured, though to a lesser extent as Constantinos.
While PC Guy may come off as a wimp to most of his acquaintances, he is extremely protective of Eric and their father, Paul. As a matter of fact, he is always the one to rescue them from danger.
- PC Guy is 14 years old.
- He was named after Edward Felker, who happens to be Comedy World's creative director.
- He used to have a crush on Kimberly, though this subsided after The Shaft of Hate.
- PC Guy's actor is well known for voicing Archie Andrews in the 1999 cartoon, Archie's Weird Mysteries, originally playing as Elder Price in the 2011 Broadway musical, The Book of Mormon, and for working with 4Kids Entertainment from 2001 to 2006.
- PC Guy has a rival; his name happens to be Snodgrass Phthiraptera.
- While PC Guy may be physically weak, he more than makes up for it by being capable of enduring incredible amounts of pain, as shown in episodes like Hit and Run. Because of this, most of his opponents usually get exhausted from trying to kill him.
- In some way or form, he appears in nearly every episode of the series, with the only exception being the season 5 segment, Keep an Eye Out.
- In early episodes, PC Guy was a lot more snarky and he had some characteristics of a sociopath. However, this was eventually toned down starting from season 3.
- Surprisingly enough, PC Guy has two other nicknames ("Ed" and "Eddy"), although it isn't as common as his trademark sobriquet.
- The list of inventions he has created throughout the run of the show can be seen here.