Delivery! is a 1998 video game developed and published by Chatterbox Games. It was released for PlayStation 1, Nintendo 64 and Game Boy Color systems on November 28, 1998. It was also released for the Sega Dreamcast on September 9, 1999.
You work at a pizza parlor, and you must go through 8 worlds (4 on the GBC version) to deliver pizza. It may sound simple, but in every level, unwanted people will get attracted to the scent of pizza, and as you progress further into the game, the amount of people increase, thus increasing the difficulty.
PS1, N64 and Dreamcast version
The player travels through an expansive 3D layout to deliver the pizza to customers, but it is easy to get lost due to the size of the areas, and people will eventually smell your pizza and rush to get some. When you deliver the pizza successfully, you will get paid based on how long the delivery took and how much of the pizza is left. (Example: A full pizza is $14, but 1 slice is only $2.) The amount of money you get in a day increases your position.
The gameplay is essentially the same as the PS1, N64 and DC versions, but the game is 2D. There are only 4 worlds due to hardware limitations.
- The City
- The Park
- School Zone
- Office Building (PS1, N64, and DC only)
- The Sewers (PS1, N64 and DC only)
- Countryside (PS1, N64 and DC only)
- Forest (PS1, N64 and DC only)
- This was the first video game to be developed and published by Chatterbox Games.
- In one of the Countryside levels, there is a billboard that reads, "See you in D.C!". This is an Easter egg about Chatterbox Games' next video game.