| ALLOWED USERS
Only the following users are allowed to edit this article, besides Wikia Staff, bureaucrats and administrators.
List of attractions
These attractions are seen upon entering the park.
- The Creation Coaster
- The Hall of Crazy Mirrors
- The Blade Alley Maze
- Block Obby
- The Creation Pirate Ship
- Creation Climb (A 12 foot rock-climbing wall)
- Orange Driver (A racetrack, presented by Bridgestone)
- Princess Peach's Castle (The gateway to Super Mario Land)
- PB&J's Houseboat (The gateway to Camp PB&J Otter) (removed in 2004)
- The Magic Arcade (located within Creation Universe Inn)
- Pilot Trainer (a Gerstlauer Sky Fly, presented by a local airline (Delta Airlines (AI and OR), (ANA (TO), (British Airways (LO), LATAM (FO) and (Etihad Airways (AD))
Super Mario Land
This area is based on the Super Mario franchise. Super Mario Land recived an expansion in 2018, with a new ride and an expanded Super Mario Store.
- Yoshi Carousel
- DK's Barrel Blaster
- The Adventures of the Super Mario Bros (Parody of The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh)
- Luigi's Mansion (Parody of Disney's Haunted Mansion) (Opened in 2003)
- Bowser's Doom Coaster (a Intamin Motocoaster) (Opened in 2008)
- Paratroopa Flyers (Parody of Dumbo the Flying Elephant) (Opened in 2003)
- Royal Raceway (Parody of Tomorrowland Speedway)
- Wiggler Spin (Parody of Slinky Dog ZigZag Spin)
- Odyssey Flyer (a Intamin Flying Island ride) (Opened in 2018)
Drillimation Land is a themed area based on the works by Drillimation. The area opened in 2005, taking Camp PB&J Otter's place.
- Mr. Driller's Namtendo Blast (Parody of Jimmy Neutron's Nicktoon Blast)
- Konata Izumi and the Escape from Lord Brinks (Parody of Harry Potter and the Escape from Gringotts)
- Drillimation Studios (Parody of Universal Florida's Nickelodeon Studios)
- Lord Brinks's Lair
- Driller House (replica of the house where Drillimation characters live)
- Drillimation's Sprite Makeup Show (Parody of Universal's Horror Makeup Show)
- Mr. Driller's Drill Lasers
Camp PB&J Otter
This section of Creation Universe was geared mainly towards children and families and was based on the works of PB&J Otter. The area opened in 1999 and was closed in 2004 due to the declining amount of visitors as well as the show ending.
- The Funtastic World of PB&J Otter (Parody of The Funtastic World of Hanna Barbera)
- Butter Otter's Playful Area
- Pinch's Fun Swings
- Noodle Dance Party with PB&J Otter!
- The PB&J Otter Live!
- Ootsie's Bumping Logs (This is the same as Bumper Cars)
This section of Creation Universe is mainly geared towards preteens and young adults. It is based on the works of Blue Mario and his love to the color blue, and is the largest area of the park. Thie area opened in 2003.
- Get Dizzy and Spinny!
- Zorbing on Flat
- Toddler Race (Adults ride on plastic replicas of Toddlers)
- Blue HQ (A hotel. Its area is total 1,300 square meters)
- 360° Blue Ship
- Control The Ship (people control an RC boat)
- Shiparty (bumper cars but with ships)
- Shooting Gallery (a firing range)
- Backstream (a futuristic maze in a cube like building, to close from 2018-2020 for extensive refurbishment)
- Obstacle Treadmill (a treadmill like thing imitating an endless runner game)
- A giant blue-colored clock
- Dimension 2 (A hidden underground maze)
- Le Grande Pool (a three meter deep pool with an area of a typical Olympic sized swimming pool.)
- A replica of the Pearson household
- A replica of Dallas' house
- Paul's Pizza Parlor
- Comic Fortress (unlike the series, Creation Universe's CF is an arcade)
- Match Boy and Match Girl's office
- Level A (a Bolliger & Mabillard flying coaster themed around a glitch, it is slightly misleading as it is separate to the area itself)(Opened in 2015)
This area is divided into 2 mini areas: Happy Tree Town and Free Country, USA. It opened in 2012. It is exclusive to Creation Universe Anaheim.
Happy Tree Town
- Splendid: Tower of Power (parody of Superman: Tower of Power)
- Lumpy's Coaster
- Smoochie Smash (a 30 minute show, presented in Fortaleza by Natura)
- Flippy's War Planes (a Zamperla Air Race ride)
- Flaky's Party (a dance party for kids based on the episode Party Animal)
- Petunia's Treehouse
Free Country, USA
- Population: Tire (parody of Luigi's Rollickin' Roadsters)
- Bowels of Trogdor (a Larson Super Loop ride)
- Homestar Running
- The Strongest Man In The World Competition (held once every month)
- Strong Badia (a maze themed after Strong Badia, hence the name)
- Audition With Marzipan (a 25 minute show)
Angry Birds Land
An area based of the Angry Birds franchise. It is available at all parks except for Tokyo (Not familiar) and London (Thorpe Park in Staines has a Angry Birds area, so they declined it for London). This area opened in 2015.
- Angry Birds 4D
- Chuck's Speedy Coaster
- Matilda's Swingy Wingy
- Bomb's Bumper Cars
- The Pig Castle
- The Blue's Planes
- Hal's Boomerang Drop
- The Red Express
- Stella's Bubble Ship
- The Mighty Eagle
The World of Josh0108
This area is based on Josh0108 and his favourite stuff. Its quite a random area. The area opened in 2016. The Hetalia attractions have a minimum age limit of 14 because of the extensive use of stereotypes.
- Creation Theater (Currently showing Hetalia: The Great World from March 3 to November 5 three times a week (usualy on Friday, Saturday and Sunday but varies at peak season))
- Sana and Linas's Adventure (Parody of Puss In Boots’ Giant Journey)
- Hetalia (Based on this )
- Olympic Mascots: Guardians Of Light: Escape from Flamuna (Parody of Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!, opens in 2020 to coincide with the movie)
This area is based on the games by Ubisoft. The area opened in 2018.
- Rayman Legends: The Adventure (an indoor flume ride)
- Raving Rabbids: The Time Machine (English/Japanese/Portuguese/Arabic version of La Machine à Voyager dans le Temps at Futuroscope)
- Zombi Shootout (an innovative ride/shooter)
List of restaurants
- Steak & Weak (steak restaurant at the central part of Guyish Central)
- Soup Co. (a chain of restaurants serving soups around the park, including a restaurant in Guyish Central)
- A McDonald's restaurant in Guyish Central and The World of Josh0108.
- Tsu (a sushi bar in Guyish Central and Drillimation Central)
- Paul's Pizza Parlor
- A Pizza Hut in Guyish Central.
- The Broken Barrel (A replica of the restraunt of the same name, which unlike the series, serves homemade food)
- A Chick-Fil-A near The GoCoaster.
- A Burger King near Angry Birds Land.
- The Drillmation Cafe
- Mario's Italian Restruant
- A replica of the restaurant in the HTF episode "Flippin' Burgers", simply called Flippin' Burgers, is located in Cyberspace.
- Bronco Trolley Kingdom, a restraunt that sells Bronco Trolleys, is also in Cyberspace.
- Munchy's Munching Snacks (Closed in 2004)
- Peanut Otter's Nice and Delicious Restaurant (Closed in 2004)
- Aunt Nanner's Babbleberry Bakery (Closed in 2004)
List of hotels
- Creation Universe Inn is the main hotel of the park. It has 250 rooms in 10 floors.
- Blue HQ is both an attraction and a hotel. There are 2 hotels (top right and lower left sections of the attraction), each having 100 rooms in 6 floors.
List of stores
- uTicket (a ticket store with multiple locations throughout the resort)
- The Drill Stuff
- Jelly Otter's Gift Shop of Goodies (Closed in 2004)
- Creation Universe Gift Shop
- Super Mario Store
- Creation Central Confectionery
Creation Universe has a variety of costumed characters. They include:
Seen in Drillimation Land
- Wataru Hoshi
- Konata Izumi
- Susumu Hori
- James Rolfe
- Kagami Ochiai
Seen in Camp PB&J Otter
- Peanut Otter
- Jelly Otter
- Butter Otter
Seen in Guyish City
- Blue Mario
Seen in Comedy Land
- Eric Pearson
- Edward Pearson
- Paul Pearson
- Susan Pearson
- Dallas Jones
- Sebastian Charmatz
- David Maldanado
- Joey Maldanado
Seen in Cyberspace
Seen in Happy Tree World
- Generic Tree Friend
Seen in Free Country, USA
- Homestar Runner
- Strong Bad
- Strong Mad
- Strong Sad
- The King of Town
- The Cheat (not an actor in a costume, but he is automatically controlled by a hidden transmitter which tracks him all over the area)
- Pom Pom
- Coach Z
- Creation Universe Lightworx Parade (Parody of Disney's Electrical Parade)
- Creation Universe Skyward (Parody of Disney's Remember... Dreams Come True)
- Birth of Creation (Parody of Disney's Dream Along with Mickey, presented by Amazon)
You can view the incidents here.
- Creation Universe was inspired by Disneyland and Universal Studios.
- The attractions in Creation Universe Tokyo (for some attractions) and Creation Universe Fortaleza have their country's main language as default, but feature English subtitles.
- However, the subtitles can be set to their country's main language (Japanese for Tokyo and Portuguese for Fortaleza) by a request to a cast member or even turned off altogether.
- Kodak (photo provider)
- Coca-Cola (bevrages)
- Frito-Lay (snacks)
- Bridgestone (sponsor Orange Driver)
- Dole (fruit)
- Heinz (condiments)
- Mars (chocolate, sponsor Halloween event)
- Kellogg's (cereal)
- Danone (dairy)
- Amazon (sponsor Birth of Creation)
- Nabisco (cookies)
- Philips (electronics, healthcare, lighting
Anaheim and Orlando
- Delta Airlines (sponsor Pilot Trainer)
- All Nippon Airways (sponsor Pilot Trainer)
- British Airways (sponsor Pilot Trainer)
- LATAM (sponsor for Pilot Trainer)
- Natura (sponsor for Smoochie Smash)
- Grupo Globo (sponsor for Splendid: Tower of Power and Raving Rabbids: The Time Machine)
- Etihad Airways (sponsor Pilot Trainer)
Plan your visit
You can see what to do at the park here.
You can view a list of commercials here.