|“||I am surprised by the fact that in America, you can buy a large cheeseburger for $1!||”|
Constantinos is a shy and friendly boy who loves to read books and draw. He is the weakest character in the show and he is also the shortest student in his grade at Lakeside City School. Due to his lack of physical strength and his height, he is constantly bullied by Carver Brutus. He has extreme bad luck, and he usually finds himself in situations that are either awkward, or life-threatening.
- Constantinos is 13 years old.
- In the German dub, Constantinos' name is "Constantine".
- Constantinos is known for being the series' "Butt Monkey". Moreso than PC Guy, Old Man Esmond, or virtually anyone else in the cast.
- He has a habit of being "in the wrong place at the wrong time".
- More often than not, Constantinos has tough luck when it comes to finding a table to sit at during lunch. As a result, he sits near the trash can.
- Although his home country is unknown, he does speak with an Eastern European accent.
- While he may be incredibly weak, he makes up for it with some of the following abilities.
- At his peak, Constantinos is able to scream loud enough to destroy buildings, the heads of other people, and even the sun.
- Just like the rest of the characters in the show, Constantinos has an inhuman amount of pain resistance, and he seems to be invulnerable to death.
- As revealed in the season 2 episode, Babysitting, he owns a yo-yo that is useful in combat. It is capable of knocking out Carver, and even a gang of sewer crocodiles.
- Constantinos is the shortest member of The Lucky 8, since he stands at 4'10 (147.32 cm).